Monday, November 12, 2007

Dark Green and Grayed Out

My big boss has an extensive and expensive fountain pen collection. My other bosses have dolls, think Mistula, and long boards.
I'm thinking why I don't have any collection, no interesting quirk, no same-feather community. Obviously I can't afford even to think of buying a hand-crafted fountain pen. And although I do have stuffed toys at home, they're more of for sentiment, like the one that's just 5 years younger than me, than for dressing up and going to goth doll conventions. As for longboarding, well, suffice it to say that I should not be entrusted with anything with wheels.
Back in my saner days, I had a short-lived stamp collection. But that was as far as collections went for me.

I want to collect something. I want to belong to some quirky club. But right now I'm dark green and grayed out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home