Friday, December 14, 2007

Independently Sick

I'm trying to get the contact info of Banderas' version of Puss in Boots. I realize I have to learn to make that face that makes people go 'aww..'
To cut short. I'm sick today. Feverish, ear inflammation. Not a very hip feeling at all. Rather like having a pig's ass stuck on my ear and the pig just keeps pushing more of itself in. Hurts a lot. I'm hoping the aggressive little pig doesn't have to fart or need to do something far worse anytime soon.
A Puss in Boots aww face would perhaps make someone send me flowers and offer me a ride home. Tough luck as I live in the boondocks and the last time I got flowers, it was from my dad on a Valentine's day eons ago.
Independence doesn't sound so lovely times like this. But I can always buy myself flowers and flag a cab home. Yeah. Such fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home