Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My new rocket! My new blog! Ok fine, a new whitening toothpaste, too.

Mom gave me a new rocket yesterday. She keeps telling me it's not a rocket but a toothpaste tube. So much for fostering my imagination, Mom. Anyway, since we're all admitting that this is a toothpaste tube, the toothpaste inside this tube is magic. Yup, Magic.

It can whiten teeth with just one brush. Optical whitening you guys. Yeah, I'm smart that way. Anyway, it gives a blue coat to the yellowish and voila! Magically whiter teeth in just one brush!

Of course if you use it everyday, it also, another big word coming up: mechanically whitens your teeth. It's got one little bits of polishing silica that removes gunk and goo from our teeth.

Now, that we are all through with this being a toothpaste tube with magical toothpaste inside it... Ladies and gents, this is my rocket.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home